Edu Passion 2018

Edu Passion is in The Town


Hola!! Como estas? Okay hello, sorry I really love talking Spanish at the moment. Back at it again with me, the one who you guys have been missing! I have been so busy lately that I might go crazy mdsiakjdmdnwejsdnax.
But guess whaaaat!? I’m back from the death with some new news to feed y’all up!

Last Thursday, our school held this annual education themed event called the Edu Passion. It’s an event where we can visit a lot of Indonesia’s universities stand to gain more information about the studies we’re going to take after we graduate. There were talk shows from a lot of interviewees. It was specifically an event for the 12th graders but it opened for public.

Beside the university stands, we had food stalls to fill our stomachs in. We had performances from Band3, KV3, and many more.

Soooo, I made a vlog (kinda) when I was there and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I made it!

BUT, before you click on the play button down there, I want you to know that there are some technical problems at the end of the video yikes so I’m really sorry for that :( 

I’ll probably redo it later but here you goooo!








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Cutest Creature On Earth

Recommendation Letter

Announcement