Bali Trip

WE LITERALLY SHOOK THE DEWATA ISLAND WHOOP WHOOP


Hello whats gucci blogger back with ya girl Yasmin aye ayeeee. Lol I’d make a hella great youtuber. I hope no one’s reading this because that was embarassing. But ANYWAYYYY, I’m back with another blog to feed y’all up! Can you guys smell that? The smell of salty air and an ocean breeze...

Yuh dude guess what, I just got a good dose of vitamin sea. Exactly what I needed. I just got back from Bali, Indonesia’s infamous paradise where once you’re there, you will never want to go back anywhere else. 

It was such an amazing trip that I got the chance to spend it with my schoolmates. 

On the first day, we went there by the airplane. We arrived at Ngurah Rai International Airport at around eleven or twelve in the noon. As soon as we got there, we got into the bus and then we headed to Tanah Lot. At Tanah Lot, we got the chance to take good pictures in front of the iconic temple. But too bad, we didn’t get to see the sunset because we had to go to Jimbaran for dinner. The first day was quiet a disaster, to be honest. When we finally ot our food at Jimbaran, it rained heavily. Our clothes were wet and so was our food. We were freezing and we couldn’t eat our food. There were supposed to be some games and firework show but it got cancelled due the heavy rain. So we were forced to head to the hotel.



The second day was a better day. After we had breakfast at the hotel, we went straight to Tanjung Benoa to play watersport. There were a lot of them but I only rode one because they were so expensive lol. I rode a Flying Fish and it costed 200.000 rupiah. After then, we had our lunch at Tanjung Benoa before heading to the next destination, which was Pandawa Beach. We didn’t get a lot of time there. We only had the chance to take several pictures. After Pandawa Beach, we went to GWK Cultural Park to take angkatan pictures with our angkatan t-shirt. Me and my friends rented a bike to see around the place, it only costed 20.000. At around 5.30, we headed to Devdan 
Theather Show. It was my favorite destination because we got to see all of Indonesia’s archipelago cultures in a show. 




The second day, we went to Tirta Empul Temple. There, we got to see the locals doing their prayer in the temple. It was really mesmerizing. We then went to eat at Kintamani. The food were sooooooo good, the best food I had eaten when I was in Bali. After lunch at Kintamani, we went to Desa Adat Panglipuran, but too 
bad it was raining heavily. I didn’t get a chance to take pictures, although the place was beyond beautiful. In the evening at the hotel, we got ready for La Boheme. The place took place at Mandala Hotel, a few blocks away from our hotel. It was so fun, we watched a few show from our fellow friends and all of our outfits were really pretty. 







The last day there, we got a free time at Kuta Beach. I spent it with my friends to walk around the street. There were so many cute thrift shop and we bought a few stuffs there. We also went to Beachwalk to get Sour Sally that we were craving back then. At twelve, we went to Krisna. I bought a lot of stuff for my relatives, most of them are the infamous pie susu. After we were done shopping and eating lunch, we headed to Bedugul. Bedugul was so pretty, I took a lot of pictures there.




After Bedugul, we went back to Bandung by a train from Surabaya. It was a very unforgettable trip. Wish I could turn back the time :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Cutest Creature On Earth

It's All About Me!

Narrative Text